How to delete an actived asset
If an asset has not created journals, you may delete it from the Asset Register or from the asset’s Focus View.
(If an asset has created journals, deleting could have a financial implication. Please contact email@example.com for options.
To delete the asset from the Asset Register:
- Tick the check box on the left-hand side of the asset. Once you check this box, you will notice that the Delete Selected Assets button will activate and show red.
- Click the Delete Selected Assets button
- Click Confirm in the pop up message to verify that you want to delete the selected asset(s).
To delete the asset from the Focus View:
- Click into the asset you want to delete from the asset register
- Click the delete icon identified in the image below
- Click Confirm in the pop up message to verify that you want to delete the selected asset