Can I Delete an asset once it has depreciated?
What assets can be deleted:
- Draft Assets can always be deleted
- Activated assets that haven't created a journal can be deleted, even after activation.
- For example, assets were created/uploaded this month, because those assets haven't created a depreciation journal yet, they can be deleted.
- Activated assets that have created a journal can be removed from the active register and placed in the "Deactivated" list for reference. Simply contact email@example.com with the asset IDs and we can remove them from the active register.
- Assets in the Deactivated assets list are not included in asset count totals.