My depreciation journals haven’t posted. What can I do?
If you’ve noticed that your monthly depreciation journals, or an asset adjustment (for example, a sale or revaluation) hasn’t posted, you can push these journals through using the following steps:
- Run the Journal Report for the date range in question; the month of depreciation or the date of the asset adjustment.
- Locate the failed journal – it should show that the posting has been unsuccessful.
- The Account Owner should see a red button that will retry posting the journal. Select this button to repost.
- Refresh the Journal Report to see whether the journal has been successful.
- If the journal still hasn’t posted, select the Support icon in the bottom left corner to log a ticket with our support team.